911 Elastic Waterproof Coating
- Two-component polyurethane Waterproof Coating, easy to apply.
- With moderate viscosity, it can be self-leveling after construction
under normal temperature.
- Excellent physical & mechanical properties, good elasticity,
high strength and firm bonding to base surface.
- Integral solidified film ability is high, and waterproof
performance is good.
- Aging resistance, weather resistance, oil resistance and water
resistance are remarkable and some acid &alkali resistance.
Besides its performance life is long.
Points for Attention
- The rest coating should be sealed at once to prevent curing.
- The mixture of component A and B should be used up within 20 mins
after being stirred evenly.
- Keep the waterproofing layer from being damaged during and after
- Keep the substrate clean, dry, smooth, firm, dustless and
- Base treatment of the working face: Mix coating materials uniformly
first, then dilute the mixture with 5-10% solvent to and then brush
the base with it.
- Mix the component A and B evenly at the ratio of 1:2 when applying
with rubber scrapers or plastic scrapers. Make sure the total
coating film is 1.5-2.0mm, and brush for 2-3 times.
- Charge mixture is supposed to be used up within 20 minutes under
- Internal & external corners and junctures of pipes could be
reinforced through non-woven fabrics.
- If to accelerate curing, you can add a little catalyst while
applying in low temperature. If the mixture is too dense, it could
be diluted by no more than 10% diluting agent of the mixture before
Applicable to waterproofing projects of roofs, basements,
balconies, kitchens and lavatories.
Storage and Transportation
- 911 Elastic Waterproofing Coating is supposed to be sealed and
stored in a cool and dry place, free from sun exposure, damp and
- Storage period is 12months.
- Packing is metal drums, which should pile upright.
- Piles of buckets should not exceed 4 layers.